|Benefits:||Yes! Medical and Dental Group Plan, 401k retirement plan, paid vacation and sick leave, educational assistance, incentive program and more!|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Seeking multiple high energy, detail-oriented professionals to join our fast paced growing team to be a face of TMG! You must be able to manage multiple projects at one time and provide customer service solutions in a friendly helpful manner.
WHAT YOU GAIN BY JOINING OUR TEAM!
As a diverse company managing apartment communities, single-family homes and community associations, and providing maintenance services for internal and external clients, there is a wide range of career opportunities to advance within! The Management Group, Inc is a real estate services company, providing over 27 years of property management services to owners, investors and residents in the SW Washington/Portland Metro area.
Working out of our corporate office, this position offers a dynamic environment assisting a variety of people in finding a property through TMG's Relocation Services.
TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
|Duties:||NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Please read this job description carefully and ask for clarification if you have difficulty understanding the functions of this job.
Please describe any accommodations that you need in order to perform this job.
SAMPLE OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assists and follows directions from the VP of Operations.
- Utilize sales skills to lease residential homes, duplexes or apartments; effectively manages the prospective resident application process, expediting applications prior to acceptance, runs credit reports, verifying rental history and submits to property manager or completes processing of application for approval.
- Assists in key check out or coordinates showings of rental homes.
- Utilize the database to conduct a reverse search for follow-up prospects.
- Answers incoming telephone calls with a friendly & professional tone of voice; transfers calls to the appropriate team members; describes property & services to prospective tenants.
- Replies to, forwards or manages general company email inbox.
- Professionally greet clients or guests (by name if known), and escort them to the conference room when appropriate. When a client or guest is expected, make sure the conference room is clean, and proper refreshments in place prior to their arrival at work.
- Provide customer service to current residents paying deposits, rents, association dues and assisting with general questions or concerns.
- Update and maintain relocation policy and procedure manual.
- Generates correspondence, reports, and completes other projects as requested by manager.
- Makes copies and maintains supplies, including move in packets.
- Maintains records and reconciles appropriate invoices.
- Coordinates and participates in property tour of vacant rentals.
- Checks Relocation area prior to opening, and throughout day for cleanliness, and wipes down counter, interior front door glass and computer screens as needed.
- Completes market surveys on competition, and makes recommendations for market rent, deposit, or fee adjustments, or other changes needed to remain competitive with the market.
- Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
- All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two-three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be at least 18 years of age.
Skills & Position Requirements include but are not limited to:
- Pass Microsoft Word 2010 User Testing with a 80% or higher score.
- Pass Outlook 2010 Testing. li>
- Type with accuracy and speed 45+ wpm
- Ability to continuously multi-task several objectives at one time. Example: answering multi-line phone, greeting incoming guests and completing tasks that are concurrent.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred.
- Property Management experience preferred.
Please review our Dress Code and Drug Screen Policies.
- Must possess and use good interpersonal skills with other employees and the public.
- Must be punctual, efficient, an independent worker, a detail oriented person and possess good work habits.
- Must be able to perform and/or manage multiple tasks, projects and priorities concurrently with a positive attitude and approach.
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and manage multiple items from different managers.
- Ability to act and dress professionally in the work environment.