Residential Services Assistant
|Salary Range:||$16 Per Hour |
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
Seeking an experienced, high-energy professional to provides support to multiple Property Managers by assisting in the management of residential real estate for clients and back up support for Reception.!
WHAT YOU GAIN BY JOINING OUR TEAM!
As a diverse company managing apartment communities, single-family homes and community associations, and providing maintenance services for internal and external clients, there is a wide range of career opportunities to advance within! The Management Group, Inc is a stable company, providing over 24 years of excellent real estate services and customer service to the Vancouver/Portland Metro area.
Common quotes from TMG employees, “We work hard and play hard, we are like family here.”
TMG is an equal opportunity employer.
|Duties:||NOTICE TO APPLICANTS:
Please read this job description carefully and ask for clarification if you have difficulty understanding the functions of this job.
Please describe any accommodations that you need in order to perform this job.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assists and follows directions from the Operations Manager and Property Managers.
- Prepares and performs lease signing with new tenants.
- Maintains marketing, advertising and available notification of properties.
- Maintains all property checklists and keeps proper owner and resident filings of all documents.
- Performs tenant move in inspections, and reports any unsatisfactory conditions. May assist in move out inspections as needed.
- Enter work order requests for property maintenance and issuance of invoices.
- Takes tenant maintenance requests with guidance from the Property Manager, coordinates work to be performance, entering work order in system, and keeping tenant and Property Manager apprised of work status through completion.
- Tracks current delinquency accounts, performs rent collection calls to tenants. Posts collection notices and reports progress to Property Managers.
- Performs written communication for current rental references.
- Notify Property Managers and coordinates alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of property with Maintenance Services Division during move-in quality inspections before resident occupancy.
- Works in Relocation as coverage for Relocation lunches, vacation or illness, with full competency in all Relocation functions required.
- Prepares and posts notices as directed by Property Managers.
- Shows any appointment only properties during vacancy.
- Performs verbal and written communication to owners, tenants, and vendors as directed by the Property Managers.
- Manages notices to vacate and all move-out paperwork.
- Completes 100 Day Out/Lease Renewal Management paperwork.
- Closes work orders on invoices in system after Property Manager approval.
- Assists with new business paperwork distribution and processing as needed.
- Acts as the primary contact for tenant calls and backup contact for owner calls.
- Assists with eviction of tenants in compliance with directions from the property manager.
- Maintains good public relations and interacts with clients, customers, and co-workers in a respectful and professional manner.
- All employees are expected to perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualification but not specifically described.
|Qualifications:||To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Knowledge & Experience Required
ne year certificate from college or technical school; or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Property management experience preferred.
Successfully pass the following testing criteria:
Pass Microsoft Word 2010 User Testing with a 90% or higher
Pass Microsoft Excel Power User 2010 User Testing with a 80% or higher
Type with accuracy and speed 50+ wpm
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Candidates must be legally employable by a U. S. business.
This position requires, a valid driver's license and automobile insurance, dependable vehicle and satisfactory driving record.
Please review our Dress Code and Drug Testing Policy.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.